By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Mehvish Khan (“Teacher”), acting on behalf of VALLERIA LLC (DBA Marianne Knightly ) (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Teacher agrees to provide services in accordance with the Course or Courses (hereafter referred to as “Course) as outlined on the Company’s website.
(b) The scope of services rendered by the Teacher pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Teacher’s Website https://ultimateauthorshq.com/ (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) as part of the Course.
(c) Teacher reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Course for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
(d) Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
(e) Coach reserves the right to remove Client from Program at any time for any reason.
(f) The Course includes the following:
1. Video modules
3. Facebook Group
4. Other content as applicable
2. METHODOLOGY.Client agrees to be open minded to teaching methods and partake in the Course as proposed. Client understands that the Teacher has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the Course. The Teacher may revise methods or parts of the Course at any time.
3. PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Teacher the full purchase amount as noted on the Website.
(b) The Company offers a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee. If Client has finished all of the videos and completed the Course, the Client should submit in writing the reasoning as to why he/she is requesting a refund and it may be offered at the Company’s discretion.
(c) If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Teacher according to the payment schedule set forth on Teacher’s Website, or otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”).
(d) Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Teacher will charge the credit card chosen by the Client.
(e) In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Teacher has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and coaching calls. If Client has not paid within five (5) days, Teacher has the right to terminate agreement.
4. DISCLAIMERS. By participating in the Course, Client acknowledges that the Teacher is not a psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and her services do not replace the care of other professionals . The information in this Course is in no way to be construed or substituted as counseling or any other type of therapy or professional advice. The Teacher is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or teaching provided.
The Teacher may provide the Client with information relating to products or services (e.g., Asana, Trello, Task World, Airtable, among others) that the Teacher believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement and is a recommendation only. The Teacher is not affiliated with any of the products or services recommended. The Teacher is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from the use of any third-party products or services.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Teacher’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Teacher’s programs, courses, and/or services. Client acknowledges that Teacher’s has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Teacher’s website, programs, products or services.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Program, the Teacher maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Teacher. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Teacher to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Teacher reserves the right to immediately remove Client from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
6. RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. Client acknowledges that group coaching sessions and/or group calls may be recorded. Client also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by the Teacher.
7. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Teacher or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
8. GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by the Teacher under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using VALLERIA LLC (DBA Marianne Knightly) services and purchasing this Program, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that the Teacher will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Course. Client agrees that use of this Course is at user’s own risk.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Arlington, VA or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into this (“Effective Date”) between and among Mehvish Khan, hereafter referred to as “the Coach,” owner of VALLERIA LLC (DBA Marianne Knightly) and Client/Course Student, hereafter referred to as the “Client.”
8. INDEMNIFICATION. Each party shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the other, its current and former employees, or agents, from and against any claims, including third party claims, demands, loss, damage, liability, or expense (including attorney’s fees) relating to a) the negligence, recklessness, or willful misconduct of the indemnifying party or any party under direction or control of the indemnifying party, b) a material breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying party, or c) the damage, loss, or destruction of any property, profit, or revenue (both real or imagined) of the indemnified party, or its clients.